Lisa has 25 years of diverse global experience as an executive coach, leadership and organizational development executive and consultant. Lisa is highly commercial in her approach and is able to understand the business strategy and align it with human capital. She has a demonstrated track record of coaching, hiring and developing high performing teams and senior talent, and has deep and proven experience in business and functional transformations, merger/acquisition integration, culture change, and building out new organizations in high growth markets.
Lisa is sought out for her expertise in assessing and coaching executives and high potential talent to help increase their current effectiveness as well as their readiness for next level leadership positions; conducting organizational planning and design interventions; assisting leaders to onboard into new organizations or positions; facilitating team assessment and development processes; improving talent management outcomes; enabling business transformations and startups, and assisting all levels of professionals identify and pursue their career ambitions.
Lisa has consulted with and coached leaders from North America, Europe and Asia, and from diverse industries such as financial services, manufacturing, technology, business services, and pharma as well as from the nonprofit sector.
Lisa’s down to earth and pragmatic style has helped executives accelerate their performance and that of their organizations. Her deep business and organizational savvy combined with her strong listening skills and proven ability to empower others to create their own solutions causes her clients to seek her assistance repeatedly throughout their careers and their lives. She believes that being a true partner in the development process and viewing challenges and opportunities through a systems perspective significantly contributes to the achievement of break through and sustainable results.
- VP, Head of HR, Vertical Markets & Global Technology, Tyco
- VP, Global Talent Management, Tyco
- Head of HR, China & India, Tyco
- VP, Organization and Talent Development, Honeywell
- VP, Organization Development & Change Management, JPMorganChase
- Director, Management Development and Performance Management, Amerada Hess
Education & Certifications
- B.A., Psychology & B.S. Education, Boston University
- MA, Human Resource Management, The New School
- Post Graduate Certificate in Organization Development, The New School
- Professional Certificate in Leadership Coaching for Organizational Performance, ICF Accredited Coach Training Program
- Psychometric & 360 assessments: Hogan, MBTI, Strong Interest Inventory, LIFO, DiSC, Change Style Inventory, Voices, Choices